Custom Filter Manufacturing
At Fab-Tex, we focus on the filter.
- Fab-Tex specializes in manufacturing custom non-standard filters, so when your operation requires a filter better than ‘off the shelf’, talk to us.
- Our technical team works with customers to collaborate and create critical application filters for specialty applications.
- We specialize in creating the most efficient filter for your environment. This ranges from using Polyester and Cellulose-based media to highly specialized media for precision performance.
- For food or pharmaceutical industries where contamination is a concern, we manufacture filters with food-grade epoxies and FDA approved gaskets.
- Filters can be manufactured in many non-standard sizes, ranging from 4″ to 24″ in outside diameter and up to 80″ in length.
- In addition, we help equipment manufacturers with the design of filters for new equipment. Sizing, air-to-cloth ratios and all other technical aspects of filtration can be modified to meet your requirements. You can count on Fab-Tex to build you a better filter for your unique application.
Contract Pleating Services
Fab-Tex Filtration is a large and established contract pleating provider.
- We offer custom pleat depths from ½” to 3” on Cellulose-based 80/20, 80/20 FR and Nanofiber FR media, and can provide a pleat pack length of up to 36” long.
- We offer custom pleat depths from ½” to 2” on all Polyester-based media and can supply a pleat pack length of up to 39.4” long.